Monday, September 7, 2009

Pine View Farm

Saturday, September 5th I visited Pine View Farm again on my way to Manchester. The farm is on Rt 1524 just south of Rt 80. I have been told the family that runs this farm is Mennonite. To get to the farm you drive accross this creek on the little bridge shown below. This is the only place I have found to get fresh sweet corn. I went on to the Clay County Days Festival in Manchester - mostly food and games for children. I listened to one guy sing and then part of the Clay Co Idol but should have gone later as the better music did not start until 6:30 and I had seen the whole thing before that. Sunday I went to church at the Pineville Methodist Church and later went to the Matinee at The Bell Theatre for the One Acts of the Middlesboro Little Theatre and Southeast kentucky Community and Technical Collage. One was "Who's on First" which was the best of the six one acts.


Nice mums


No comments:

Post a Comment