Thursday, August 20, 2009

Work Camp Team from New York

On Sunday, August 16th a work camp team from upstate NY arrived at Red Bird Mission. One of the Churches they are from is Homer UMC (near Cortland that I just moved from) so I went to welcome them and introduce myself on Sunday evening. To my great surprise one of the members was a good friend from a time when we both were attending East Berkshire UMC. I have really enjoyed hearing about the great work they have done this week and joining them for some of their evening activities. These pictures are of part of the team at the DQ.

Linda and Linda

2 comments:

  1. Very nice!! So happy you could visit. What a great surprise for both of you! Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures Linda. Michelle, Eleanor and I decided to drive back to Ithaca today and not stay in Ohio with the others. I'll send the link to Elizabeth. I think that she is the one that knows Eric. Great to meet you. What do all the other "Comment as" choices mean?

    Mark

    ReplyDelete