Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cardinals, Arch

Wed, April 28 I flew to St Louis for a training day and to help with the RBM booth at the UMW Assembly but first things first - I attended a Cardinals / Braves evening game with a friend from the mission. Had a great St Louis barbecue hot dog dinner and watched a fun game that the Cardinals won 6 to 0 - it was so fun to watch a major league game! Note arch and the hotel I stayed at in the background.
After a training day on Thursday I took a walk taking pictures and met up with Mark & Linda Lemons (from Henderson Settlement) - we enjoyed a nice evening walking around town, fancy deserts at a sidewalk cafe, and walked right by the arch in the dark.





I helped Tim Crawford, the Development Manager, in the booth at the United Methodist Women's Assembly. We met lots of women and shared with them about RBM. The women in this picture did some training in the Clinic and has fond memories of her time of service.


I attended the opening worship Fri night with a large group attending from the RBM Missionary Conference. Between 5 and 6 thousand were in attendance at the assembly.


1 comment: